Access Music Industry Data from:
(Login required off campus)
Music Industry Data is an exciting new research tool that links data on music, industry trends and commercial facts.
• Electronic access to historical and current data from over thirty countries
• Analyse, compare and contrast musical trends across countries, artists, & time
• Evidence the impact of music on society and cultures via sales trend graphs
• Put music in context with economic, political and social world events
• Gain deeper understanding of the commercial impact of the arts
After trying Music Industry Data please leave your comments below. You can choose the anonymous option to comment without needing to have a Blogger account, but it helps if you include your name in your feedback so that we can follow up on comments. Do get in touch, we really want to know what you think about this resource.