The HCL Refurbishment has now reached a noisy stage. Walls are being knocked down, concrete pillars in the stacks are being removed, all in readiness for creating entirely new study spaces on Stacks 7 and 8 and a fully redesigned ground floor and entrance area. We apologise for the noise being created over this period.
The Library remains open from 8.30 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday, with access via the side entrance between the Library and the Sherrington Building.
There is no change to what is currently available in HCL. Here is the current status, and see HCL Refurbishment:
1. Temporary Help Desk: HCC2
2. Book Issue & Return: HCC2
3. Book Stacks: OPEN
4. Silent Study: OPEN
5. Quiet Study: OPEN
6. Refreshment & Group Study: OPEN
7. PC Centres 1-6: OPEN Centres 7-8: CLOSED
8. Group Study: CLOSED
9. Wolfson: CLOSED
10. Lobby & Reception: CLOSED
11. Ground & 1st Floor Service Desks: CLOSED
12. Toilets are open on Stacks 5 & 6. Basement Ladies is open; Basement Gents is closed.