EZproxy is back with us again, so all library online resources should be available again.
For future reference, here are the workarounds to access library e-resources on and off campus if EZproxy ever goes down again:
• Remove .ezproxy.liv.ac.uk from the URL (or omit the http://ezproxy.liv.ac.uk/login?url= prefix, if the link is constructed that way.
• You may have to do this more than once, as many of our systems are designed to insert the EZproxy part of the URL.
• Or Google the resource you want to avoid having EZproxy in the URL.
1. Login to Apps Anywhere http://apps.liv.ac.uk/
2. Launch Internet Explorer or Firefox from the Web folder of Apps Anywhere
3. Then follow the advice as for on-campus students.