What is it?
The Max Planck Encyclopedia of Public International Law is a comprehensive online resource containing peer-reviewed articles on every aspect of public international law.
Why use it?
- Get reliable, up to date summaries of essential areas of international law
- Find overviews of unfamiliar topics
- Identify keywords to help with further research
- See how the law has developed over time
- See current trends in international law
- Access related resources via the ‘find it @ Liverpool’ buttons