Access: China Academic Journals
(University login required off campus)
China Academic Journals full-text database (known as CKNI) is the largest and continuously updated Chinese journals database in the world.
Comprised of ten series, we have trial access to the four social sciences and humanities series:
(F) Literature / History / Philosophy
(G) Politics / Military affairs / Law
(H) Education / Social Sciences
(J) Economics / Management
Plus:
(E) Medicine / Public Health
After trying China Academic Journals, please leave your comments below. You can choose the anonymous option to comment without needing to have a Blogger account, but it helps if you include your name in your feedback so that we can follow up on comments. Do get in touch; we really want to know what you think about this resource.
2 comments:
Last year I asked if you could arrange a trial of the medical section of CNKI, so I'm disappointed to see you haven't got this.
This is an invaluable resource for me. I've taken advantage of the trial to search for full-text papers that have been on our wanted list for years, but which were either unobtainable via Inter-Library Loans or, if obtainable would have cost us money. I've been able to download lots of them. I hope you can take out a permanent subscription.
Graham Chan, Cochrane Epilepsy Group.
Post a Comment