- Harold Cohen Library, HCC1 - 12 PCs available
- Sydney Jones Library, Ground Floor, Grove Wing (GGC1) - 10 PCs available
Bookings can be made at the Information Support Desks in either library – simply visit in person or telephone
0151 794 5411 (Harold Cohen Library)
0151 794 2679 (Sydney Jones Library)
- Bookings can be made Monday-Friday, between 9am and 9pm
- Bookings can be made in 2 or 4 hour slots (up to a maximum of 4 hours per day).
- Bookings must be made at least 1 day in advance
- Each booking will be clearly displayed on the relevant computer.
- If a computer has not been occupied 15 minutes after the start of a booking, it then becomes available on a first come/first served basis for the remainder of that time slot.
- In the case of hardware or software failure, bookings are not guaranteed and will not be transferred to another computer