Discover now searches several more sites:
• Accessible Archives (a new subscription)
• Directory of Open Access Journals
• Persee (an archive of French journals)
• Public Information Online (a recent resource of the week)
Plus 5 repositories from the University of Pittsburgh:
• Aphasiology Archive – A repository of papers presented at the annual Clinical Aphasiology Conference
• Archive of European Integration – Research materials and publications related to European integration and unification, such as official European Union documents
• Industry Studies Working Papers – Research on the topic of industry studies from a wide range of academic disciplines and from scholars who have made significant personal investments of time in learning about specific industries
• Minority Health and Health Equity Archive – Research materials and publications pertaining to minority health and health disparities research and policy
• PhilSci Archive – Collection of philosophy of science pre-prints to promote circulation of new work
All of these resources are included in our main Discover search, and they are included in our subject sub-sets of Discover as appropriate.
Links take you directly from the records in Discover to the item, and we have turned off find it @ liverpool links for these sites if it doesn't help you to get to the items.
To see Publication Information Online in action for example, search Discover for: open data white paper.